Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Today was a great Valentine's Day. We slept late, had coffee while watching CBS's "Sunday Morning," and ragged on how mushy and commercial love songs are. Before Mister left to take our dog Boo to the woods for a run he gave me the BEST gift...handheld Yahtzee! I know I already own the Yahtzee deluxe edition and the Yatzee travel edition but a nerdy girl can't live without Yahtzee handheld edition.

Of the top 10 things about a husband, recognizing the nerd behind the lipgloss ranks as number 1. The list follows as:

10 Best Traits in a Husband

10) Nice to my family
9) Nice to my friends
8) Doesn't call me out for being fake around the college vice president
7) Let me name his dog "Boo"
6) let's my chihuahua sleep under the covers
5) LOVES my cooking
4) Compares all romantic comedies to "Jane Eyre"
3) Kows where every Dairy Queen in the southeast is located
2) Can build things (like back porches and bird feeders)
1) Recognizes the real me and loves me for it

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment