Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

I never fully close the shower curtain while showering. Not that I am concerned about Norman from Psycho or anything, but still, I like to be able to see out while showering. This open curtain habit leads to lots of water in the bathroom floor. My husband fusses about the water in the floor, but I say the dogs like to drink it and I wipe it up with the towel before I leave the room- no problem.

Today the water in the floor is a problem.

After getting out of the shower I am standing on the water filled floor putting lotion on my feet- when somehow- I fall flat on my back! Truly, I don’t know how it happened! And it hurts like crazy.

I crawl into the bedroom and lay on the floor trying not to cry. Seriously- I can’t believe I fell in the bathroom. What’s next? Losing my car in the Wal-Mart parking lot? Peeing my pants when I laugh?

After a few minutes I get up, get dressed, and call my husband to tell him he may be right about the water in the floor. For some reason he thinks it is hilarious and keeps saying “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” and recommending I get Life-Alert! Very funny, ha-ha.

I am going to Wal-mart to get a bath-mat. And maybe a flower to tape to the car antennae…

No comments:

Post a Comment