Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't Get Caught With Your Pants On The Ground

The Chamber of Commerce toured our campus this morning; meeting the College President, Vice-President, and a member of the Board of Directors.

Seemed like the perfect opportunity to embarrass myself.

Our campus receptionist is on vacation and I am working her desk in our main lobby. Before the tour arrived I went to the ladies to make sure I looked presentable- no lipstick on my teeth or sweater buttoned crooked.

The tour came into the lobby and surrounded my desk while the Prez gave a speech about all the great things done here. When anyone looked at me I made sure to smile and give the impression that everyone here is packed with brains and wants to share our knowledge with the county. As the crowd in suits was leaving our lobby to tour our campus a number of them shook my hand.

The Prez stayed behind and made small talk with me until the crowd was out of site- then he left as well.

Once I had the lobby to myself again I looked down and saw that my pants were unzipped!!! And I had on bright blue panties with glow-in-the-dark stars!!!

I thought I was behaving so professionally, turns out I was acting like a perv...

2 comments:

  1. *ROFL* love those glow in the dark stars. I need to get me some of those. Ahh moments like those are what makes for a good post. *g*

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be a regular at embarrassing myself- at least it is entertaining to readers!
    I checked out your blog after reading your bio-we sound similar, being word addicts and all. I enjoyed it- keep it up.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete